Video of my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks :) i really put a lot of time and effort into this tank. soon ill be adding more corals so it'll just get nicer and nicer (hopefully)

im just wondering then the tang police are gonna come and tell me i shouldnt have 2 yellow tangs in the same tank

They look like they get along...so I don't see a problem...but what do I know...I'm a freshy :) LOVED the video!! Wish it was longer...lol

You can have 50 yellow tangs in the same tank if its big enough and they are introduced correctly

are the rocks glued together or drilled? you did a great job aqua scaping

All I could think about once I saw the dory fish was "just keep swimming!" your tank looks friggen awesome!!! Makes me want a saltwater tank!

i see your in alpharetta have you ever been to pure reef? ive been meaning to check that store out

Ya, I live in Alpharetta. I'm a freshy, so I haven't been there. (yet... Hehehe!) however, there is a few other good saltwater places I've found looking for freshwater fish.

Nice setup. Also, was wondering how you had a 1' colony of porite in a 3 month old tank hehe. Either you paid 200 dollars for it or have ungodly husbandry, lol

Back
Top Bottom