want to add more live stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bskerrichard27

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok I wanna add more live stock to my 55 so far I have a bicolor angel 3 clowns ,snow flake eel coral banded shrimp blue damsel ply.misc hermits and snails I have a 15 gallon Sump reef octopus diablo 160 skimmer two koralia
1050s about 110 lbs live rock so I'm pretty sure the tank can handle the bio load what do u guys think I could add to have more color

bskerrichard27 said:
Ok I wanna add more live stock to my 55 so far I have a bicolor angel 3 clowns ,snow flake eel coral banded shrimp blue damsel ply.misc hermits and snails I have a 15 gallon Sump reef octopus diablo 160 skimmer two koralia
1050s about 110 lbs live rock so I'm pretty sure the tank can handle the bio load what do u guys think I could add to have more color

I also have a 55g. How is your bicolor angel? I'm thinking about buying one.

No I make my own food with fresh garlic and he tore it up know I feed him a variety of fresh macros to live ghost shrimp pellets and my homade food I rotate it he never gets the same thing twice in a row

Back
Top Bottom