was given a 10 or 15g aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sharklover

Aquarium Advice Freak
My cuz just was given a 10 or 15g aquarium and im gunna help him out any suggestions for stocking a tank that small ps-he likes clowns so if you could just lemme know any cool fish that he can get that would be great!

Hi. Youre kinda limited with that small of a tank. If it's 15g you can probably squeeze in a pair of clowns. Ina 10g though, I wouldnt put in 2 clowns. Maybe a single clown and a small fish and then some shrimp and inverts. :)

I had 2 small clowns in a 10 for over a year. I believe if its big enough for one its big enough for two since they are gonna pair up and share territory anyway.

LOL, still 30g is usually recommended for a pair of clowns. I'm really liberal when I stock but there are limits hehe.... Those clowns will grow and grow til there's nothing but clown fish you can see in a 10g. ;-)

Thanks he decided to buy a 30g and he said if i help him wit it he will give me his 10g for my QT cuz im starting a 37g reef soon! Im so lucky cuz i wanted to help him do it anyway! Lol

Back
Top Bottom