Watchman goby?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My yellow watchman Goby is awesome. He isn't exactly paired up with my pistol shrimp as my pistol has made his home under my LR. But they are still buddies, he most hang around that rock.

He just swims around looking for a place to nestle down and rest. Fun fish to watch, and their perpetual frown is extremely amusing. My little sister calls him Mr. Grump Face. Mine doesn't ever swim above the top half of my tank so I don't even fret about him jumping.

My favorite is when he swims agains the current from my powerhead until he finds a nice spot to lay down and relax.

I think the yellow watchman is a good choice.

I'm trying find a pistol shrimp around here in my area but none of my lfs have pistol shrimp, and I ask and they said they get them rarely. But it's fun watching my goby he used to be shy but now every time I get close to the tank he gets out of his cave

Yep, I'm looking for one to for my yellow watchman and none of my lfs have them either but I have one ordering me one that should come in sometime next week! It'll be a bullseye pistol!

Back
Top Bottom