Watchman golby has to go

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smithcinema

Aquarium Advice Activist
Have a 80 gal reef tank never seen 1 fish make such a mess my tank looks like its snowing !!! Don't know what to do ride it out a week and see what happens !! I do have 00 olight sand the fine stuff !!! Every one loves him but my tank looks like crap and I'm afraid corals will suffer due to less light penetrating the water with all the silt !! My lfs does not take back fish even if I could catch him with all the rock in tank I would have to flush him

What is your location? I know people and stores that will only be to happy to take it some will actually come catch it for you. Please remember saltwater fish are usually wild caught and don't ask to be stuck in a glass box in someones home.

Lol he's busting a nemo! Once you put him in a plastic baggy he's rolling out of there Hahaha!

You think he’s bad, good thing you didn’t get a bullet goby.

if your going to flush a live fish down the toilet for no real reason then you shouldnt own a fishtank. Most fishstores wil take him, whether or not theyll pay you is their own choice

No flush him out !! I have a huge cave system in my tank and a fish like that is almost impossible to get out in the open !!! I have to start ordering all my fish online so I get what I want !!! I only picked him up cause I wanted a fish and that was the only thing that looked good and I know he gets huge so it's a bad move on my part !!!

Back
Top Bottom