Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-24-2005, 05:47 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
water Test kit?

i have two different bands of test kits and one works pretty good and the other i will never again waste my money on. i would like to know what a good kit to buy that gives nice clear reading and doesnt have three stinkin shades of the same color which all look about the same. i would like to find a good test kit that reads accurate and is easy to read with different color for each ppm.

flame82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 12:51 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
I like the Fast Test marine test kit best. There's also Salifert.
We, as a people, know so much more about outer space than we do about our own oceans. This lack of knowledge can very well spell the dangers that lay in wait for us.

The oceans surely would swallow us before a rock comes down to smite the planet of it's life.
TCTFish is offline   Reply With Quote

test, test kit

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules