We have Marine Bio Spira

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snapcrackler

Aquarium Advice Addict
Seems like I remember Bio Spira being hard to come by for some, and some people did not have it in their area, so I just wanted to let everyone know that there is some at one of our LFS's here and I think it was about 20 bucks or 22 bucks or so for a little packet of liquid. The store is called Emporium Pets 319-234-2293.

Anyway if this really floats your boat then let me know, I'd be happy to buy it and send it to you if you paid for the shipping and for the BioSpira. It should only cost a couple bucks to send via the mail.

Just a note... seems like I remember a big flap about this stuff a while back. :)

edit: I am not associated with this store nor do I ave any desire to pad thier pockets. Just trying to help fellow fishkeepers.

Erik

Just as a comment. I used the bio spira and it worked just fine!!!
Tank has been running now a little over a month. I am almost fully stocked. And other than just a little algea things are great... water quality great. ammonia 0, nitrites 0, nitrates 0....

Just my .02
Christina

The FW product is out of stock until late in the year. This is because Marineland is not shipping any more. The Marine version is a recent offer and they probably have learned a bit about inventory managment on the FW version to keep the Marine version in stock.

Back
Top Bottom