Well I got 2 new fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I went to the lfs today, and found 2 yellow watchmen gobies in 2 different tanks. The guy that was running the store, which isnt the owner, said that he couldnt catch them, and there was no way. He is a little lazy if you ask me. Anyway, I settled for a Royal Gramma, and a Engineer Goby. They are pretty cool. I was wondering, if anybody has any comments on these two fish. :wink:

You will love your royal gramma. I have two and they are awesome. Don't know much about that goby, post some pics...Lando

Congrats Rev!! :D
You will love the Royal Gramma. Very cool fish!!
Mine prefers flake, but eats some frozen "Marine Crusine" as well.

I feed mine flake a couple times a week and froozen krill/mysis a couple times a week

revhtree said:
and a Engineer Goby.
How deep is your substrate and is the rock near the bottom glass? These guys are serious diggers and will tunnel throughout the tank. There is no way of impeding them either.

Cheers
Steve

How deep is your substrate and is the rock near the bottom glass? These guys are serious diggers and will tunnel throughout the tank. There is no way of impeding them either.

Just Great... :|

I looked the fish up, and it said nothing about it. Me, again, another problem.

My substrate is probably 4inches, and my rock is not on the bottom of the glass. :evil:

Well, what does all this mean? Peppy will be impossible to catch.

Engineer gobies can totally destroy your rock base if it isnt securely on the bottom. Mine had my reef tank looking like it had the sahara's sand dunes.
It now lives in a 100 gallon sump with lots of sand.

I woulda said "gimmie that net, Ill do it myself!"

I want a yellow watchman. But no one around here carries them.

philly said:
is a royal gama compatible with tangs, clownfish, and reef safe wrasse
Not sure about the wrasse, but mine has no issues with anyone (see stock below).

Back
Top Bottom