well I had some oldcastle:(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kidkameleon3

Aquarium Advice Freak
Fellow reefer seen some in our town so I went and got 6 bags. I wanted to test it before I used it and when it didn;t disolve I got worried and started reading up some more.COme to find out it is there multi purpose sand not the good stuff.I am so bummed out

did that guy even read the post? lol

Ya scuba when I was taking back my sand to hte hardwarestore I asked the manager to see if he could get me a skid of what I needed since they all ready deal with oldcastle he said he'd look into it.I assured him I would take the whole skid if need be and would be calling back tommorrow:) If he can;t I am gonna try to get the hd to order one for me.

He said 60 bags to a skid and considering it is $20 for 50lbs this sounds like a deal if I can move the rest of it which I would assume I would have no issue doing

$20 A BAG OUCH i just got some it was $6.99 a bag :) mabe check another home depot i know i have read alot of people in ohio that have got some around your area :) mabe northern ohio not sure where your at though

No the stuff that is $20 a 50lb bucket is from the fish store. That is why everyone loves oldcastle instead of spending $120-150 on sand I can get the fish I want this year:)well see I am on the hunt that is for sure

Well I called the regional supplier today and she is gonna have 10 bags sent from WI to the OHio store near me and they are gonna call em when it comes in 10 bags:). I even called the local to assure they where on page and they said it had shipped and htey would call htey even had my # on hand:) I am pumped

Back
Top Bottom