Well I have a new project in mind, a built in the wall tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scatcat

Aquarium Advice Freak
By this time next year I'm hoping to have a built in the wall aquarium. Here is the plan. I will first purchase a shed so that I can move my deep freeze that is the wash room out. Then I will be able to start setting up the tank. The tank first, then the filter system, lights, ect. as money allows. This tank will be visible from my living room. I will move my main computer into the kitchen and put it on a bakers rack for the kids to use. Then I will purchase a small table and chair kinda a setting area in front of the tank. I plan on painting the wall red, yes red I can't wait! I can use my laptop anywhere as I have wireless. I want a minimum of 75g and would most defiantly go bigger. I am so excited I can hardly stand myself. It will so hard to wait but money will make me. I'm open to suggestion. This will mostly a coral tank. I want mega mega lighting. I plan on have SPS corals and clams. This is so exciting!!!

You think? I'm not opposed to it. I will cost me a lot more and take longer. The water changes would be horrible. I don't know. That would be cool though. The LR alone would cost me $1000.00. I may have to go smaller than that. But I was thinking 150g what's 50 more gallons. Hummm now the wheels are turning.

Back
Top Bottom