Went to my LFS today and they had a Moorish Idol ..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quarryshark

Aquarium Advice Addict
Told them my opinion on the subject (I know them quite well and can get away with a lot). They of course disagreed. The owner stated that he has a client with 3 and they are doing quite well. Not sure if I totally believe him, but he is generally honest.
I can see the attraction, beautiful animal....but I showed restraint. 8O :wink:

wow they are all over again! AA on ridge had 3 in one tank..oh wait my hubby just said that they were not morish idols but heni butterflys...Thanks Sue

Thanks Billy, besides I have other problems right now. Just pulled the whole crew to qt yesterday for parasite treatment....sigh.

Thanks Billy, besides I have other problems right now. Just pulled the whole crew to qt yesterday for parasite treatment....sigh.

How are the little buggers so far? Did thay look a you with those little eyes that say, "daddy why are you doing this to us?" Kind of like this: :roll:

Anyway, its for their own good. You know qshark, I have to much time on my hands. Or so it seems by this last post. It really makes no sense. I guess because I am at work, watching the clock tick away.

Keep us updated as to their progress.

PS. What conclusion did you come to as to what caused the reintro of the ich? Was it the sand you think? :wink:

Thanks rev. I think it had to be the sand. Unless the Heni's were still infected. I doubt that though. They spent 5 weeks in qt and were in the for 6 weeks with no problem.
Had to be the sand.
They are doing OK so far, stressed out yesterday, but ate good last night. I got my refractometer today, think I am going to try hypo this time. Easier on them. :wink:

PhishPhreak said:
I hope the poor little buggars will be ok! Best of luck to you!

Thanks, they are tough little buggers. 5 of them have already made it through a case of Velvet. They are well fed (fat) and otherwise healthy. I think they will do alright.

Back
Top Bottom