We're do you buy your salt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

earlysteven

Aquarium Advice Freak
My question is we're does everyone buy there salt and preferably cheap I've spent 75 dollars alone this month on water changes trying to get nitrates down.

I'll have to check it out that's real cheap I'm paying 25 bucks for 50 now at my lfs.

That's were I'll be buying it for now on thanks man I appreciate ya

No problem. I only buy certain things from my LFS. Only if it is an emergency and I can't wait for shipping. Other than that, I shop around online to save money so I can buy more aquarium stuff

Drsfostersmith.com has fair prices and free shipping as long as you spend 49 dollars or more. I do feel bad for the delivery person though, must hate carrying those large buckets to the door

I make sure to order my salt along with the flea/tick and heartworm stuff for my dog all at the same time from dr fosters and smith. Free shipping and cheaper than what you can get around my area.

Ordered a 5 gallon bucket with 160 gallons worth of Instant Ocean Sea Salt a few days ago for only $35 on Amazon. Even qualified for free shipping.

Sent from my HTCONE using Aquarium Advice mobile app

$52.99 shipped for 200g Kent Reef at Pet Solutions ( website or eBay) right now. I've got to look up that Amazon deal too...

From who ever happens to have Red Sea coral pro on sale when I need a new bucket

Drsfostersmith.com has fair prices and free shipping as long as you spend 49 dollars or more. I do feel bad for the delivery person though, must hate carrying those large buckets to the door

They had to send one order 3 times due to the bucket breaking in shipping. Don't know whose fault it is...foster smith or UPS but it made me uncomfortable waiting 3 weeks for a bucket of salt

I like to buy 5 gallon buckets from amazon.com. They have most of the brands at better prices than I’ve seen just about anywhere else, and if you have Amazon Prime they ship it for free. Easy peezy.

Back
Top Bottom