what a great day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Frogspawn

Aquarium Advice Freak
wow what a great day. i got my mushrooms and polyp packs from liveaquaria.com yesterday and i get up this morning and fedex brings me another of the same. so now i have 2 of each pack. i have so many mushrooms and polyps its not funny i cant find places to put all them lol. what do i do. i have some just laying on the bottom of my tank with no were to go.

yea i spent a hr on the phone with them and i checked my credit card and theres only 1 charge. so i though i would do the right thing and call them. they said marry christmas and i got both for the price of 1 lol
is it possible to have to many of these guys in my tank?

Nice! I wish someone would make a mistake like that on their part. As long as the polyps (zoanthid/palythoa?) are not stacked on each other or encroaching neighboring corals I wouldn't worry too much. I would be careful of where you place the mushrooms due to their likelihood of spreading (possibly where you might not want them). You can always get some rubble rock and make bommies in the sandbed or trade/sell some :)

i was thinking of that too. i have them sitting on the tank bottom for now. i will do something with them in a few days. they look a little stressed out so i will give them some time.
i might give my LFS a call might be a good off set to a bucket of salt.

Wow...Nice score!! Good things happen to generous people!! Get some rubble and let them attach and then you should be able to sell/trade them with your LFS!!! Awesome!!! Get us some pics of the goodies!!

i will take some pics in the morning i think my return from my refuge is a little strong. and the shrom and polpys i put on my rocks fall off a lot. they sway with the current and i realy dont see how they will attach to the LR if their like that. i am shure i will have plenty left. i am going to see if i can trade the LFS for some salt but if not i have NP giving them to u guys.

Congrats, and commend you on your honesty. It is just good carma coming around! Can't wait for pics.

Back
Top Bottom