What about OUR acclimation stress??!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brisc0

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Im on the tail end of a 6 hour drip for a really nice acro and a fromia star. I was just thinking to myself how ironic it is that im stressed to the max trying to prevent my new charges from being stressed themselves. Scurrying around checking temps and adjusting drips, constantly watching that acro expecting its bright purple tips to start bleaching any second, wondering if that star is going to make a twitch to make me feel better. I may have to go back to building houses!!! Its way easier than a saltwater tank LoL! Oh well I got acclimation dimentia have a good evening everyone!

Fun, ain't it? :) When I got my T. Maxima in the other day, I had to acclimate it, 5 Turbos, and 10 Nassarius snails at the same time all in different bags. This was all after I acclimated my newest clown to the tank just a few hours earlier. I had air line hose going everywhere trying to drip all those guys. Talk about a busy Friday! ;)

lol i was the same for my fist corals. you spend so much money on them that you want tghem to make it. and you pick out the best ooking one and if it dies then what are u going to do? how long did you drip them for?

Back
Top Bottom