What Anemone to Buy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daddy-o

Aquarium Advice Activist
Have two young clown fish. One is black an the other is orange and black (sorry, don't know actual names.)

I bought a red tip bubble anemone at the same time, but they want nothing to do with him. I tried putting pictures of clowns/anemone beside him on the tank, but no use.

I have plenty of room for another anemone - is there one that you would recommend?

90 gal. Anemone and clowns been there for about 8 weeks now.

Daddy-o said:
90 gal. Anemone and clowns been there for about 8 weeks now.

My maroon didn't touch my GBT nem for awhile. I went on vacation for three days and came back to see him all over it. I tried the pics to and didn't work. Just did it on his own. But only him. My black and white one won't go in it and hangs out on the back wall

22engine said:
My maroon didn't touch my GBT nem for awhile. I went on vacation for three days and came back to see him all over it. I tried the pics to and didn't work. Just did it on his own. But only him. My black and white one won't go in it and hangs out on the back wall

I have a pic in the photo of the month club of him in the nem. It's number three if you wanna check it out. I'm in second right now

Back
Top Bottom