what are some nice fish to add later?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cajunbaby75

Aquarium Advice Regular
well after the pond block wiped out my babies i am starting a new family as we speak i have got some fish coming this is the list im getting an orange linkia starfish, royal gramma, percula clown, a juvi emperor angel, 5 cerith snails, and a ricordea coral .

i want to look to add more later but i want more coral and starfish <my kids like them> any suggestions? and i have a 90 gallon with a 304 fuval canister and a good protein skimmer im still new at this but looking for color what about a coral beauty could i get one? let me know what you all think would be a good choice and how many is a good limit of fish :lol:

The only problem I see is the emperor angel, it is not reef friendly.

Fish limit...1" of fish (figure their adult size excluding the tail) per 5 gallons of tank volume.

What is your lighting on the 90g?

Before we can advise on what inverts to keep, we need to know what type of lighting (NO, HO, VHO, PC or MH), and how many watts total.

Depending on what you want to keep...I would go with weither an icecap 660 ballast with 4 X 110W (2 X Actinic, 2 X daylight) or for more light dependant corals 1 X Icecap 660 (4 X 110W VHO 3 X daylight, 1 X actinic) , 1 X Icecap 430 (2 X 110W, 2 X actinic) On the 6 bulbs it doesn't really matter which 2 are on the 430, I would do it that way to use the second ballast for a dawn and dusk effect.

Back
Top Bottom