What can I add :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

francis

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello everybody!

So I have a 40 gallon with about 60 lbs of live rock.

Currently I have:
2 Clarkii's
1 Watchman Goby
1 Pistol Shrimp
2 Cleaner Shrimp
and I think thats it :p minus say 7 hermit crabs and 1 emerald crab

I am planning/ordered a yellowhead jawfish from the LFS and am waiting for that. My thing is I would like a fish that would swim around a bit for me to look at. My 2 Clarkii's tend to be a bit on the shy side and I would like something to look at :) . I was thinking of getting a lettuce nudibranch :) opinions?

And considering I have a small tank I need to use my space most efficiently :) , if anyone wanted to recommend some ideas for me I would love to see them and choose from there. To give some ideas when looking at my current stock I love unique fish :) things that burrow, things that idk :) just yeah. Thanks everybody! Sorry if the such broad subject offends you I just wanted some input

Attachments

• fishtank.jpg
    fishtank.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 144
How about a midas blenny? Bright and colorful :) Or another blenny of some time? cardinals swim around alot I hear as well. A royal gramma is a nice colorful fish but spends alot of time in the rockwork from my experience. Are you going reef at anytime soon? if youre not planning on corals that could mean you could add a flame angel or some other type of pygmy angel. And then there are the good ole chromis that are active too. :)

if it;s a covered type you could even consider a wrasse, they have reef safe ones and not so reef safe. :)

I loveeee the yellow midas blenny. His blue eyes and stuff :) my brother doesn't completely like the swimming motion but we'll see :]
I never understood cardinals :] sorry. And yeah I am hoping to go "reef" , I have 1 frogspawn in the picture hoping to get more ^^.

+1 carey/midas blenny

I think I'm gonna just add 2 or so yellowhead jawfish and see how that goes :)

Back
Top Bottom