What Can I Do With A 10 Gallon??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unfortunately, there won't be a lot of options since you have such a small tank. What would really be interesting and make your tank pop are corals. Lighting wouldn't be too expensive.:brows:

Nano Fish
Oh and sexy shrimp are gorgeous tiny creatures, def. recommend getting one.

obscurereef said:
Unfortunately, there won't be a lot of options since you have such a small tank. What would really be interesting and make your tank pop are corals. Lighting wouldn't be too expensive.:brows:

Nano Fish
Oh and sexy shrimp are gorgeous tiny creatures, def. recommend getting one.

Ok if I switch to salt I will def get a sexy shrimp :) lol

Jake337 said:
Dang that's a lot of money. Is that 220 a fresh water tank? You could do a lot with it if you make that a sw. I'm 17 so the hobby gets pretty expensive for me also.

Sweet, I'm 16, we should start a group on this forum or something! Lol

Lt. said:
As a teenager I think fw is better for now due to less maintenance as well.

I think the fish are better like
Eels
Arowana
FW Stingrays
Large Catfish
Knife Fish
Cichlids
Predatory Fish
Bichirs
IMO these fish are better than any you could get in salt water.

vanimal said:
I think the fish are better like
Eels
Arowana
FW Stingrays
Large Catfish
Knife Fish
Cichlids
Predatory Fish
Bichirs
IMO these fish are better than any you could get in salt water.

Yeah, thing is I'm not knowledgeable enough to have an opinion on anything to do with salt water, fish or otherwise.

There was an off topic teen thread about aquariums and life and what not. It was several hundred pages I think! If you have the time & money, I personally believe saltwater is more rewarding and stunning :D

obscurereef said:
There was an off topic teen thread about aquariums and life and what not. It was several hundred pages I think! If you have the time & money, I personally believe saltwater is more rewarding and stunning :D

Yeah although Reefs are gorgeous saltwater just doesn't offer the kind of fish I like. That's why I'm only doing a 10 gallon.

Back
Top Bottom