What do i do???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tjara03

Aquarium Advice Freak
Today i was lookin at my rocks and i noticed a bunch of liittle things that looked like aiptasia... what do i do???? Help ME!!!!

pepperment shrimp worked well for me. i dont think that your clarkii's will bother them either.
do you have a qt setup? if so just put them in there for a couple of days without food and then let them go in the main tank. some say this makes them more agressive towards the aiptasia.

if not , i think they will solve the problem.my tank was overun with those things, atleast 75 of them in there.i bought 3 pepperments and put them in my 55 gallon and BAM!no more aiptasia. dorian

Peppermint Shrimp are a natural way to get rid of aiptasia but there are some chemical produts too. But most of them involve using a syringe and injecting the chemical into the anemone(aiptasia).But that Dwarf Hawkfish might wanna eat the peppermint shrimp.

i heard of the peppermint shrimp way and i like that idea but my hawkfish may nip at them... hmmm... thanks guys!!!

I bought alot of peppermint shrimp, some ate them, others just sat on top of them and did nothing. I also injected some with "Stop Aiptasia" and some hot water. Joe's juice also works well.

Good luck,

Matt

Back
Top Bottom