what do I get now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lean58

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 46 gal bowfront. It has been established for 8 months using jetty fish to initiate everything. I have added a bar goby, condylactis, blue devil (that killed my other damsels), brittle starfish, feather duster, and a pink skunk clownfish. My levels are great. I want to add either a whisker coral or bubble tip anemome. Any suggestions?

I started with ocean water and used filter system. I had several sergeant majors in the tank for 5 months until my levels leveled out. Then they went back to the ocean and I started buying fish. I am in no hurry but trying to decide whether to go with corals or anenome? Thanks

And that case of major problems id hold off.. just be aware that coral need special lighting

Nvm read your post wrong.. go with some start corals like a frogspawn they are cheap and look good under atinc lighting

How long ago did u get all the fish, and how far part did u buy them starting to think bavass had it right from the get go... give ut sometime

sounds like a deal--and i can do more research. I have pretty good lighting--according to the aquatic science teacher at my school. And I am content with all that I have. I hate to buy things and have them die. Thanks everyone. I am so glad I found this site!

if your tanks been setup for 8 months it should be pretty matured by now.

You should not add a BTA if you already have a condi in your tank.46 gallon is to small for two anemones ,especially different types.

Back
Top Bottom