I've attached a picture of my 210. Its been a long battle getting my phosphates down mainly due to bad water. That on top of my old T5 bulbs fueled algae growth. I've since purchased a 72" metal halide fixture that houses 3 175w bulbs and 2 36" power compacts for actinics. After correcting the lighting issue and fixing my learned error on water, the algae is just about gone. I've started adding corals (hoping that my lighting is substantial) and so far they are doing great! I have 9 fish as of now. 1) a blue stripe snapper. 2) a sailfin tang. 3) a blue tang. 4) a one spot foxface. 5) a bicolor angel. 6) a coral beauty angel. 7) a marine beta. 8) a picaso clown and 8) a blue damsel. All live in peace. I need more rock before I can add more fish I think but I have a total of about 180lbs. Just about all of it is base rock so in my opinion it doesn't look too nice. But at least its live now. My parameters are as follows: ammonia 0. Nitrite 0. And nitrate <5. Phosphate is nearly undetectable. PH is at 8.3 with verry little fluctuation. Temp is steady at 79.6. I have my old 55gallon as the sump. It houses my Skimmer and heaters and also serves as a refugium. I've got a total of about 6000 gph
of water movement thanks to my power heads and return from the sump. Please be nice whith your criticism as this has been a long but fun process.