What do you think of my wish list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pearsont74

Aquarium Advice FINatic
OK....I will soon be adding my 2nd pair of VHO as soon as i rebuild my hood. That will give me 4 110 watt VHO bulbs...

heres my wish list i will look to get after thats done.

- BTA (for my clowns)
- FoxFace (keep hearing they are great to help with the cleanup crew)
- Bluehead Wrasse (not sure about this guy?? please give feedback on this)
- Pajama Cardinal
- Flame Angel (still not sure cause i know they arent really reef safe)
clean up crew....always adding to this crew....snails...hemits....want to get a sally lightfoot or 2
thats its for now :)

Might help if we knew what you have. Fish only? Reef? Size tank? I ususally look at the profile to try to see. Nothing there either.

Blue head wrasse. That's not one of those shrimp muchers is it? I dunno, but it sounds familiar.

Tank size will definitely play a part in keeping that BTA. You don't have MH? I have never used a VHO but I would be leery keeping an anemone. This tank has not been set up yet? I would wait a good, long while to add a BTA in any case.

my signator doenst seem to be working
ok...
i have a 90 gal...it has been set up quite awhile and yes VHO will keep sea anemones
i have done alot of reseach on this subject and have had alot of feedback. MD are great....but unles you have a tank 24 or more deep then VHOs will provide suffient lighting.
4 110 watt bulbs....on a 90 gal...do the math, thats 4.8 watts per gal
i have weighted the pros and cons on MD vs PC or VHO (not goin to change the subject here) back to my wish list ;)
i currently have a mating pair of clown (true pec)
and 2 blue devil damsels
lawnmower blenny
a few blue leg hermits
orange lik starfish
brown/green eye zoos
about 150 lb of LR

Back
Top Bottom