What fish will go with my other fish????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GT96

Aquarium Advice Regular
Well, I have been working hard to get my water back where it is suppost to be and my tests all came out good. i have a reef tank and it is a 110 gallon and it has a colt,leather,Anthelia,Pulsing Xenia, polyps, green star polyps, pink star polyps, a huge frogspawn, and 3 anemones. I have a skunk clown which houses in the colt. 2 yellow tailed damsels which are freindly, 2 tomato clowns, and a Sebae clownfish which houses in the long tenticle anemone. My question is, I want to get another fish, something that will get along with the fish I have. I would really like to get an Angel fish, or a butterfly or something around that size and color. Are there any type of fish that will go with the ones I have and my corals thanks.

Buenos dias.
I think butterflies eat/nip corals. But I don't know enough about them to really give you anything of value.
Most angels do as well. I can't give you anything on a species-by-species recommendation, but some of the dwarf angels are little less prone to nipping, though many of them can/will. I'd research more into dwarf angels and see what you come up with. Good luck!

Butterflys for the most part will nip at your corals and anemones. Safest Butterflies are the Copperband and the Long Nose. If considering angels, only Dwarf angels will do, the others are prone to eat your inverts. HTH 8)

Back
Top Bottom