What is a good reliable thermometer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mach

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am really pissed. I purchased a glass thermometer that sticks on the inside of the tank a while ago. I got the temp up to 78degrees, and out of curiosity today i double checked my water temp with another thermometer only to realize that my water temp read 88 on this thermometer. Now I dont know which one is right. im really pissed. Can anyone reccomend a good thermo?

Well they have those digital ones. A 10 degree difference is really significant and im supprised it would be that far off. Usually if they are off its by a difference of 1-5 degrees.

Rainbow digital big temps work well and also display the temp in the room they are in!

Rainbow digital big temps work well and also display the temp in the room they are in
Yeah I got one from Darin along with a pH meter and man is it nice.. Big enough that i can look over and see what my temp the house temp and the pH is from my couch.. I love it.. Thanks again darin.. weeeeee Yes I am a very LAzy $$$

James

Back
Top Bottom