What is everybody using to feed corals?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It depends on what kind of corals you are talking about. Most of the corals can just surivive with photosynthesis.

For my ricordeas i use to feed mysis shrimps. Euphyllia corals like frogspawns, hammer, etc can take meaty foods when their sweeper tentcles are out. A lot of LPS will take meaty foods.

Lots of people feed with frozen cyclop-eeze, mysis, home made blend of sea food, phytoplankton.

My candy cane gets some mysis and my sun coral gets Liquid Life. The brain gets some of whatever I'm feeding the tank that day. Everything else is catch what catch can though I'm sure everyone gets their share of the Liquid life.

I think Zoos do well enough without direct feeding though some Liquid Life with Cyclopeze could never hurt (everything in moderation, of course). I target feed my brain with a little of the Formula 1 or Prime Reef that I'm feeding that day or some mysis if I'm feeding the candy cane anyway.

Back
Top Bottom