What is my problem here? UPDATE!!! NEW INFO!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope, but I attempted .... and let me tell you that Crab is FAST!!!! I tried a small glass with a piece of shrimp in it and he came out and got into the glass and then with Houdini like skills mysteriously disappeared! So I tried again ... and he must have been full from the nice half chunk of shrimp that he didn't come back out.

BUT I can tell now that he is DEFINTELY not a good crab. He is VERY hairy and has HUGE black claws. I was researching crabs and think I may have a Gorilla crab. This guy has more hair on him than I do! I now know where his little burrow is so I'm going to try again in a day or so. Wish me luck!

If I do catch him does anyone want him, if not I'm taking him back to the LFS ... I know they'll take him.

Thanks,
Jermz

Jermz79 said:
then with Houdini like skills mysteriously disappeared!

This guy has more hair on him than I do!

:lol: :lol: That's the funniest thing I have read all day Jermz! Thanks for the laugh! Good luck on catching the Houdini-like hairy Gorilla crab... may the powers be with you! :ninja:

Back
Top Bottom