WHat is the magnifying scope called

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xahx

Aquarium Advice Freak
i was at the LFS and saw an employee using a single telescope like magnifyer, i asked him what he was looking at and he answered "for any parasites, and mites etc.." and i took a look. It was a great magnifier and im trying to find it online, I am clueless as to what its called, anyone have any info on this magnifier so i can buy it?

It has a suction apparatus on the scope part so u can stick it straight onto the tank glass/acrylic so it stays stationary while u look.

I've been unable to locate anything appropriate for this and I've been looking for quite a while. Most high quality loops don't have the depth of focus that is required for looking closing at anything that is NOT right on the aquarium glass.

The best I've found is a good old, LARGE, magnifying glass. Think Sherlock Holmes and you know what I mean.

Why not just call the fish store and ask them what it's called and where to get one. They might be able to order you one, seems simple enough anyway. Or if you will email me their number I'll call for you, I'd like to know as well.

ive asked but the guy doesnt speak good english, all i found out was that it costs $650!!!

Its Tong's Tropical Fish in Fountain Valley CA, if youd like to call

Back
Top Bottom