What is your Centerpiece Fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aravindk

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a yellow tang, coral beauty angel, royal gramma, 2 clowns, 2 damsels and a cardinal. Mine is a 72g and if I were to add a centerpiece fish what would be your choice? The tank is only 5-6 weeks old and am not adding another fish any time soon, but I would like to know what my options are.

Thanks.

Until I upgrade my tank, which will be after I move. My current showcase fish, would have to be my Solar Fairy Wrasse..

I always wanted yellow tang to be my centerpiece. I could not wait until my tank recycled to get one. Once I bought it and have it in my tank, now I am looking for more interesting fish :-(

Now I like those mandarins. But I see many posters suggest that the tank should be at least 1 year old. Hmm.

I knew that I wanted my flame angel as my centerpiece fish right from the time that I set it up my FOWLR. My stock list is very similar to yours. Have the flame angel, 3 green chromis, 2 small O. clowns, a royal gramma, and a pink-spotted watchman. No plans on adding anything else to this tank. Mine is only a 50 so no room for a tang really.

My biggest question now is that I really like the fish I have in this tank, so once my 90 reef cycles I was thinking of transferring some of these fish over to the new tank. Not the flame angel since he may not be reef safe, but then what do I do in the 50? Still giving this some thought :)

Back
Top Bottom