what is your favorite fish and why

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moorish Idol. Beautiful and elegant fish. Very friendly, and not shy at all. Will eat from your hand. :wink:

Regal Tang, beautiful with distinct bold markings. A fast swimmer and very playful

Although challenging to keep sometimes, I personally like the whole surgeon family. Everyone of them have beautiful colors, and great personalities. My favorite out of the bunch is the Naso Lituratus (Naso Tang).

Mike

fav that i own is black sailfin blenny because the cool way blennies swim and the way he bullies the damsels in the tank

Tough question. I would have to say the copperbanded butterfly. They have a great shape, are nicely colored and I enjoy the challenge they pose to us in the hobby. It is great when you can take a fish that is considered difficult to keep and have it do great in your tank. I am also a fan of purple tangs.

My Heni butterfly's. Very personable, will feed by hand and appear happy to see me. OK, maybe its the food but its still cool. :wink:

Of the fish I have at this point, I like my Green Spotted Puffer the best. I guess it's the "starving puppy" routine he pulls every time you approach the tank.

Green Spotted Puffer for me, too! The begging, the vicious intelligence when hunting prey, the little peoply face, and his friendliness all make him insufferably cute.

My Prickly Leatherjacket Filefish (Chaetodermis pencilligera), I have had him a couple of years, he hates men wont look at them and will bite them. Follows me all over the tank, I hand feed him everyday and he is so well behaved in my reef. He cracks me up!

Kaye

Lunare wrasse colorful very active, and was the only fish who lived through my tank CRASH when I started many years ago.

Back
Top Bottom