What kind.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess it's hit and miss but I know what I'd feel like if I came down one morning and found it on the carpet. My tank is open as the light is suspended above. Every time a firefish has been mentioned people say "have you got a lid?" so they must be well known for it :-/ I'm glad you've managed to keep yours contained to your aquarium though :)

I would think they would only jump if threatened and then most likely they would hide under rocks.... I had a red fire fish for 2 years no lids/ glass never a problem of jumping

That sounds promising because I've wanted one for a while. They are beautiful fish. It does make sense they would only jump if threatened

Most of the dwarf angels would be okay in a 55. Different kinds like to spar though. I have a very old coral beauty, a blue line and a flame living together for many years.

I have a lot of coral and I have fat fish. The coral beauty has been a model citizen, the flame has been okay, the blue line will nip polyps when hungry, but doesn't seem to really damage them. All other dwarf angels I have had we're coral nippers.

Back
Top Bottom