What light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robert_ellis

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a frag tank 30"x12"x12" and have everything but the light ready to go. What would everyone's suggestion be as I'm on the fence about what I'm gonna put on it.

What is your budget? There are some budget LED options, like the Taotronics units on eBay, and the reefbreeders (Reef Breeders LED Fixtures) fixtures.

If you want something with more control, a single AI Sol or Radion would be more than enough light to grow anything.

If you plan on just growing softies and zoas and the like, you could go with T5HO lighting as well and it would be more than adequate. With the tank being that shallow, your options are almost limitless.

I have been running 50w led floods on my tank and the corals seem to love it! And 30w blue floods.

image-4294460763.jpg

This was a month ago. I built a new canopy that raised my floods to victor entire tank

image-2939704333.jpg

Well budget is open pretty much just didnt "want" to spend that much.

I bought these on eBay from the_jonv.. Or something like that.. But they are 100 a piece for the 50w. Like 35 for the actinics

Back
Top Bottom