what next?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tcglsu

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Now that my tank has finally cycled would would yall recommed me to start with first (fish ,coral,)? what kind of clean up crew should i have in a 28g nano?

thanks Terrance

Best to start slow. Id add a few snails to start for the CUC. A tailspot blenny might make for a good first fish. They dont get big. They arent aggressive. And they eat algae! They are also very pretty and very personal. Mine loves to stare at me. If I hide from him, he will swim out and look for me. They love to perch on the rocks.

Matt

I too would start off with a small clean up crew. Few snails. Maybe a clown fish. I would hold off on the corals for about 6 months. Give your tank time to stabilize.

I too would start off with a small clean up crew. Few snails. Maybe a clown fish. I would hold off on the corals for about 6 months. Give your tank time to stabilize.
thanks mike

clown fish if you must have a fish. blennies and gobies really like an older tank even if they are eating well. it is all about fish happiness right? my first fish was a 6 line wrasse which is still may fav. Despite what other people say he is the most docile fish I have ever seen and actually hides from new fish.

Back
Top Bottom