What next...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ni111

Aquarium Advice Activist
So just wondering does anyone know any good fish i could put in my 28 gallon tank... Stock list so far:
2 oceallris clowns
1 pink spotted goby
2 small hermits
1 fire shrimp
1 striped shrimp
1 polyp i dont quite know the name of haha
:popcorn:

Thats a loaded question ya know lol. Theres so many differnet thigns you could add, well, within reason of course.

How about a blenny? They have neat personalities and some come in really nice colors....

What do you mean by loaded question? haha I didnt want to say anything in particular incase there was any little guys that ive never seen and might want haha :) ill take a look at a few blennys but dont they have issues with gobies haha

I've got a lwnmower blenny and a pink spotted watchman in one tank. I also have two gobies in my cube with 2 dragonets. :)

Midas blennys are awesome in color and diposition. The selction of belnnys is quite large in fact. I can link you whats available in the states but that probably wont help you much but here it is anyways

Blennies: Blenny Fish Species Including Bicolor, Striped and other Blennies

I love the bicolour, they have one in the lfs round here and hes the funniest thing to watch

Well there ya go, an option already! I just find I can't have a great tank without a blenny of some kind. lol

Hmm there' chromis, basslets, cardinalfish and a few others. Just for an idea here is a nano tank link for smaller fish. As you have a few already i wouldnt put anything that is gonna get that large in there.

Nano Fish

I'm partial to the orange lined cardinals. lol I do hear that they are active fish though so thats a plus. Have you checked out royal grammas? They love the rockwork but are absolutely beautifully coloured.

That one I would stay away from. Ihad a starfish thjat literally disinegrated over a few days time. I think they need very mature tanks for their diet. And the sand sifter ones need a fully established sand bed or else they dig underneath and die and then contaminate your tank.

If you do get one just make sure you do some research before hand is my best advice. I doubt I will get another one, maybe in a few moths I'll reconsider and get a sand sifting one but for now I'm not sure my 125g can handle one. Plus your tank is kinda small and they can take up alot of space when they grow. Mine would hang out at the waters edge with half its leg hanging out of the water. lol

Maybe I was expecting too much I guess. hehe

Back
Top Bottom