What NO water changes?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you put chlorinated water into a bucket and allow it to stand for 3 days, the chlorine gas will dissolve into the air and the water is then safe to use in your aquarium

I wonder if this works for chloramines?

Water changes, being a third of the tank, should be done weekly to remove the build up of protein and waste in the water. However, with the use of Aquamagic, water changes become unnecessary – fresh water is only added to replace evaporation

I suspect the water would heavy with minerals ect.

Chlorine will "gas" off,chloramines will not.

I suspect the water would heavy with minerals ect.
I can't see why it wouldn't either...I've never used the product but I won't hesitate to call it bogus.

I would use this stuff if I was totally unexperienced with aquariums and I was setting up a 5 gal goldfish tank......

I would never put any of that crap in my tank!

Buyer be ware!

And exactly how would they recommend that you replenish all of the necessary trace elements and minerals that your marine life is dependant on??

They call it maketing hype. I'd be more likely to buy the aiptasia that a guy was selling on EBAY. :>)

After looking at this some more I think it was more specifically designed for FW (ponds) set ups but I still wouldn't use it.

Back
Top Bottom