What should I do with my tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CleverBs

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well i have come to a crossroads in my saltwater hobby and am looking for some outside opinions. I have a 40g FOWLR and I have a 75g "Reef" i say "reef" because it was a reef but a recent Hydroid issues demolished all my corals and i am in the process of treating it. I now have to decide if I want to rebuild it as a reef or just keep it as a FOWLR? because in 6months i am going to be moving and will be changing from a 75g reef to a 40g reef. I think that rebuilding the 75g reef may be a waste of time right now beings im going to have to break it down in a few months. What do you think? Should i just leave it as FOWLR? because the 75g tank itself is going to become a sump in 6 months.

I wouldn't change over then. If you start to stock and then move you'll stress corals out and then might mot make the move.

I wouldn't change over then. If you start to stock and then move you'll stress corals out and then might mot make the move.

see thats exactly my thought, And the corals are going to have to be fragged off the rocks beings the aqua scape will be different. I think im just going to have to keep it fowlr. Do others agree?

Back
Top Bottom