I believe those who fall within the following or combination of:
1. Those who want an easy answer without self education.
2. Those who do not care about the livestock itself.
3. Those who believe their status in the community is most important.
4. Those who consider an animals worth by the price paid.
5. Those who, perhaps unknowingly, listen to misleading businesses that value your money over what they sell.
those who advocate self-education and optimal overall husbandry techniques are not within the "norm" of the aquatic society including fish forums.