What tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

donkeykong

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I want a blue tang. I am very much considring a hippo tang, but the powder blue has caught my eye and am looking for input on either.

Also am looking in to getting a starfish, something that wont destroy my sand bed life or eat small fish. I am leaning to a blue linkia or a red serpent. Any comments on that.

80gl. I have green star polyps right now and getting some pulsing xenia in about a month. But light is not enough to really start on the reef yet. Besides I have a month or two freeze of assets. So I am taking this time to plan out exactly what I want.

The tang may get a little rough with the butterfly, maybe not. Depends on how close in size they are. Does the copperband eat prepared foods easily? Is it eating the aiptasia?
If you have more than one cerith, you will soon have hundreds. Not to worry, they are worse than rabbits.

Nice pics on your web page. Got some pics of the equipment?

Mark

Do you like Purple Tangs?? I think that would be a great addition to your tank. But , as stated, almost any fish can pick on a butterfly.

anemoneman my copperband has taken to frozen brine, got him interested by soaking it in garlic, the copperband is almost 4" and I planned on getting the tang small umder 3". I am hoping adding it last will avoid that prob

Back
Top Bottom