what to add

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aspen

Aquarium Advice Newbie
i have a 125gal fowlr
1 naso tang
1 porcupine puffer
1 maroon clown

i dont know what else to add. i have gone back and forth with a humu trigger and/or snowflake eel or foxface lo, or if i should keep more non aggressive fish. any suggestions

A Humu would be nice. You can also look at a dwarf angel...flame, coral beauty, lemon peel. You may be able to squeeze another tang in there but could have some aggression issues.

Another tang would be ok, yellow, purple, chevron. I would just make sure the body shape is different then the naso and it sould be fine.
How much LR do you have in there...
A school of chromis would be nice also..

I agree another tang:Kole,yellow ,sailfin. Also how about some schooling fish

Hmmmm....I was always told NEVER to put 2 tangs in the same tank as they will not get along. I have stayed away from doing that but since Tangs are my favorite I am reconisdering. From reading above it seems the real key is the body type.

I absolutely love Kole Tangs but I know they are the least aggressive of the bunch. I also like and would consider Powder Blue, Yellow, Naso, and Hepatus (Blue, Dory).

Staying cost effective I rule out Purple so which Tang would best be suited to go with a Kole?

Is the Kole Tang not a good candidate to go with another Tand and should I go with another combination?

Thank all!

Just curious how well your fish got along. I have a 100 gallon set-up. I was on another sight and was warned about the puffer and the other fish. My local shop stated that do to the size and as long as I kept them fed they would be fine together.

Back
Top Bottom