What to ask???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kjboer7

Aquarium Advice Activist
I think I'm selling some coral I want to upgrade to a bigger tank and I want to get aggressive fish I have someone that is interested what should I ask for...

Frogspawn

Attachments

• image-559527249.jpg
    image-559527249.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 95
Where you located? You could frag them out and sell them to your lfs or to others you know.

It's got about 4 main branches and a total of about 30 heads a little smaller then a girls basketball

I'm in Indiana... And I'm afraid to frag them I don't want to mess them up

Darn, far from me. Thats a nice coral, but nobody will buy a frogspawn the size of a basketball so you will probably have to frag it. Its really not that hard, and i think you would make more money if you did... Great coral though!! Lol

Thanks I got a guy interested I was thinking 100 but I don't know if that's too cheap

Well i got 2 small heads for 20 which was a pretty good deal. Im tellin ya, you break those 30 heads in half, you sell a piece with 2 heads on it for 15-20 bucks and your makin way more then 100. Just an idea

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Well i got 2 small heads for 20 which was a pretty good deal. Im tellin ya, you break those 30 heads in half, you sell a piece with 2 heads on it for 15-20 bucks and your makin way more then 100. Just an idea

Not sure where your at nu nu, but 15-20 for 2 heads?! Wow....I guess I'm lucky to have a good place to buy that doesn't gouge! If I buy 2 heads...it's 10 where I'm at. I think a hundo is a fair price for that size of coral, but someone is right about most people not wanting to drop a hundred on a frog spawn. Even A huge one like u have there! Nice piece buddy.

are you near IL border?

Hahah ya thats what i payed for 2 decent heads. It was a pretty good deal down here, and i think he should break them up and sell them that way. He would make more money IMO

10 dollars for 2 heads of frogspawn from the LFS? Since they are paying 30-40 dollars per colony, I wonder how they are paying their rent.
That colony you have there is worth 200 if it's worth a penny. I would buy it if you were closer!
It's a branching frogspawn- it's easy to frag. you just break pieces off. You can use clippers or wire cutters and just make sure you don't cut too close to the actual flesh. Cut at where the branches meet the base.

Back
Top Bottom