What to do with my 40g?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I apologize. I didn't realize you meant a snowflake eel, I thought you meant a snowflake clown. Lol I thought you were crazy when you were saying a maroon with another clown! Makes sense now. And I apologize again for the misinterpretation.

I apologize. I didn't realize you meant a snowflake eel, I thought you meant a snowflake clown. Lol I thought you were crazy when you were saying a maroon with another clown! Makes sense now. And I apologize again for the misinterpretation.

Oh! hah i can see why you thought that. yeah that would be a waste of money. Im thinking now the eel is going to be alone

got my snowflake eel today, Hes about 8" long but hes tiny...and all he wants to do is try to escape lol

Yep. I hear they're VERY good at escaping. At one of my LFS they have 2 20g next to each other and open to each other at the top. They can only put predator type fish in both cuz the snowflakes are always hoping the divider between the two and switching tanks.

Back
Top Bottom