what will this light support

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well a 3 gallon tank is really small. Maybe a small goby? Are you thinking of doing this instead of the ten gallon?

if you could give me the link for the following, i will forever be in debt to you
for under 150 dollars some sort of everything included kit that can keep decent corals

Sounds like a good idea, in that size tank, how many fish are we talking?

I think I have room for the 14 and it's the same price, what kind of stocking could I do in a 14.

In the 14 probably 3 small fish and MAYBE an extra really small one like a neon goby.

Maybe like:
2 clowns
1 watchman goby
And a neon goby

But that would be a heavy stock so you would have to be careful. But I definitely say you should get a biocube because you can keep some nice corals and it's a quality tank.

If it were me I would stick with 3 fish and some corals and shrimp.

That's cool, what is every thing I need not included in the cube, also could I get a tank bred maroon clown?

I don't know anything about the maroon clown. The only thing you'll need to do is make some modifications to the filtration system. Just google "biocube mods" it's pretty easy.

carey, how would you stock a 14, also if im going to get a cherub in my 20, would you put the angel or mushrooms in first

Back
Top Bottom