What would you change?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darylb

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey what would you change about my set up? Here is all the stuff I got and my tank

Attachments

• image-195257670.jpg
    image-195257670.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 72
  • image-3379478783.jpg
    image-3379478783.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 82
I would add more rock and ditch the damsel, mostly because I hate how aggressive they end up being. Hard to do when they can be so brightly colored. Secondly you should get rid of that plate coral...and send it to me.

The only thing that jumps out at me us that ytd, any other fish you put in there will end up with nipped fins. They harass everything. Colorful fish but they have nasty dispositions. Chromis are just as active and colorful without the nasty reputation.

I've had the torch for about 2 weeks and honestly mate I'm thinking about getting rid of the plate coral where abouts do you live I can probably send it to you if u want it only cost me $5 haha

I'm not planning on adding anymore fish I wanted clowns at first but they grow to big for my tank

That is a great plate for 5 dollars. If only I had room in my tank. You should treasure that guy. Look into getting a little more lighting so those LPS can thrive and you'll be good to go.

Ill go into the shop tomorrow and have a look at lights hopefully they don't cost to much my misses will flip otherwise. I think it was $5 I got my torch and plate for 15 all up my LFS is having a major sale at the moment

No haha I want to convert my freshwater tank but i have become to attached to my fish in there it's a 20gallon

Haha defiantly I'm working on it soon haha I'm going to start doing some cash jobs doing metal fab as well as working towards getting my trade certificate so I can afford to get my next tank set up my uncle is giving me a 6ft tank with all the gear to run a marine tank

When I get it I was thinking of maybe getting an eel but I love the look of massive corals and stuff like that how many gallons do you think it would be its 6ft long 12 inches wide and18 deep

Back
Top Bottom