What Would you Put in a 265g? (SW)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hopefully they do, because I would mind having 3-4. Also, a clown trigger would be awesome except that theyre extremely aggressive. I'm probably going to get one since my tank will be aggressive.

then i would get an emperor angel, a pair of true percula clowns, kole yellow eye tang, Copperband butterfly to start if you want peaceful fish =)

then i would get an emperor angel, a pair of true percula clowns, kole yellow eye tang, Copperband butterfly to start if you want peaceful fish =)
+1 on the kole tang. I'm ordering one for my 90 gallon reef (QT first of course) off of liveaquaria now. They just got in stock I think :)

Greenturtle said:
I so wish the Green Wrasse was reef safe. I would kill for one that wouldnt eat my CUC. My favorite fish of all time.

Very cool fish! I would want to stick with reef safe fish because I think someday I will make it a reef......someday LOL

Thanks everyone for your suggestions!

The green wrasse is making me consider getting a 75 gallon aggresive tank. I could get a flame angel, valentini puffer, snowflake eel... MUST RESIST TEMPTATION!

Greenturtle said:
The green wrasse is making me consider getting a 75 gallon aggresive tank. I could get a flame angel, valentini puffer, snowflake eel... MUST RESIST TEMPTATION!

No, give in! LOL. It would be a fun build to watch!

but not a fun one to pay for... haha. It would be cheaper than the reef tank though. Still, I dont have a ton of space.

if i got an aggressive tank i would get Clown Trigger, Lionfish, snowflake eel as well ;) i always wanted a lionfish. Or a make a species tank for some crazy angler

I cant justify getting a lionfish, no venomous things for me :/ i have my hands in my tank too much also.

Greenturtle said:
I cant justify getting a lionfish, no venomous things for me :/ i have my hands in my tank too much also.

Gee, I would be dead a long time ago >.<
also, I just can not picture a SW tank w/o the corals....

Greenturtle said:
but not a fun one to pay for... haha. It would be cheaper than the reef tank though. Still, I dont have a ton of space.

It would be very cool though LOL :)

bootz said:
if i got an aggressive tank i would get Clown Trigger, Lionfish, snowflake eel as well ;) i always wanted a lionfish. Or a make a species tank for some crazy angler

Snowflakes are awesome. They are my favorite moray eels!

Greenturtle said:

I know, I wouldn't want to run the risk on getting stung.

totally valid but they look so sexay and 265g is a lot of space not to get stung :p

I think I may be forced to get the 55 fowlr. Already have the stocklist planned... Maybe once my reef is better established.

Back
Top Bottom