What's on YOUR Christmas list?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tomorrow getting a early present of a 12G rimless starphire glass tank with sleek white stand, gorgeous. I will be building a new garden with Zoas, mushrooms and Macro Algae and encrusting Montis. Super glue gel :)

Later in the month Black sand and a shelf rock. And a little light already lined up for it. I will be getting those not from Santa

A Rainbow and a Peach Monti frag for it and a green and blue Lepestrea, maybe some Incredible Hulks too my local coral grower has. I would also love to find a nice blue Ricordea and a bright red mushroom. (maybe) I also have a birthday, so there's a birthday Santa that visits me! :) The only things on my list are FW and SW related!!!

I'll definitely be following that build! Just found out "Santa" will be bringing me the new kessil controller to go with the kessil a160we I'll be getting!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'll definitely be following that build! Just found out "Santa" will be bringing me the new kessil controller to go with the kessil a160we I'll be getting!!!

Very nice Bribo! That ought to be pretty awesome.

some how got hit with the skimmer scam wiped out both wifes and mine debit cards
xmas going to be light as we lost over 2 grand

Either Elive LEDs or a T5HO fixture, Co2 system

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

Sounds very cool! Be sure to let me know she the 12g zoa garden begins!

Birthday Santa was tired and sent me to pick up my present, but came back with the nice little tank and stand. (Appears there is no name brand, and I can't find anywhere one that matches it. Thinking it might be a overseas brand coming out said to have come from MACNA. Driving me crazy not knowing though.) Low iron glass. Smooth white stand.

Thank you, will try to get the phone cooperating with me for some pics and a new build thread.

No pics still phone problems. :facepalm:

some how got hit with the skimmer scam wiped out both wifes and mine debit cards
xmas going to be light as we lost over 2 grand

That sounds like the work of BAD, very bad santa. I am so sorry, though the bank will probably fix it for you.

Yes, hope the bank comes through.

A potassium test kit is really tempting but will probably have to settle for some fancy plants.

Back
Top Bottom