Whats the cheapest LR youve seen at your LFS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wizaugh

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
A place about 5 miles from my house has live fiji rock 10lbs or less for 8.99/lb, 10-20lbs for 7.99, 20lbs+ 6.99. I thought that was pretty good considering another place sells it for 14.99. They've gotta be drunk or something :?
Also of all the LFS's I've been to all I see is fiji.

THere is a place about 20 minutes away that had a sale on Premium Fiji for $3.99 lb/ I bought 30lbs and it is good stuff

Fiji Live Rock for $2.75 per lb about 10 minutes from where I live. They could even ship to you but after that's all said and done, it would probably bring you up to about what you paid locally.

my rock was 8.99 for figi and 9.99 for tonga ....... the guy gave me about 8 lbs for free though.

7.99 /lb is the best i can find in mn. i think that sucks. and none of it is covered w/ coralline, just bits and pieces.

My LFS starts at $4.59 CND and goes down from there. Some give discounts on quantity.

Cheers
Steve

It really varies in the area here. The prices are between $7 and $15 per pound. Mainly for really bad looking toga or Figi with no growth on it at all. Looks like wet dead rock. Tere is one LFS that sells some really nice Carribean LR which is just like the Keys rock from liverocks.com and it is $10 per pound if you are in the fish club. On-line is the way to go.

Yah, its about 5$ a pound here in south florida.
P.S you can get a deal if you walk in to the LR.com warehouse (if you can call it that) near tampa. However for me it isn't worth it.

The prices are between $7 and $15 per pound. Mainly for really bad looking toga or Figi with no growth on it at all. Looks like wet dead rock.
Exactly the same at the my LFS. Very expensive base rock basically.

Back
Top Bottom