What's this guy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sgc1107

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just got a new addition but I'm not quite sure his exact species. I'm pretty sure hrs a chromis but I don't see this type anywhere. He gets along great with my green chromis. Anyone know?

Attachments

• image-557328670.jpg
    image-557328670.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 242
The shape doesn't resemble that of a yellow tail damsel though. It looks more like a lightning double bar chromis shape wise and the colors are kind of similar, but not quite.

Definitely not a Yellow tail Damsel. Looks almost like an Anthias.

Well this is interesting I guess! Whatever he is my 6 yr old niece named him Lenny (finding nemo, the shark!) lol she's got an imagination!

Sgc1107 said:
Well this is interesting I guess! Whatever he is my 6 yr old niece named him Lenny (finding nemo, the shark!) lol she's got an imagination!

If you really wanna know, you could PM a guy on here called Tony Gill- that's his tag name on here. His job is marine taxonomist. He should be able to tell you the name. You might wanna specify that you're looking for the common name cuz he tends to speak on Latin. Lol. :)

Beengirl said:
If you really wanna know, you could PM a guy on here called Tony Gill- that's his tag name on here. His job is marine taxonomist. He should be able to tell you the name. You might wanna specify that you're looking for the common name cuz he tends to speak on Latin. Lol. :)

Well I've been trying for days! I found him but I can't upload a pic to a private message through mobile version and I can't seem to get on through my laptop!! It's like something right there in front of you that you can't grab!!! It's killing me!!

Resolution per tony gill: he's a yellow tail damsel! Not what I expected! But I guess they are docile compared to the normal damsel. Guess ill have to read up on him!

Back
Top Bottom