Whats wrong with my torch??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What about Sps in the top quarter lmao can I have anything up top? I have a blue photo synthetic sponge that lies it up there

Ya sps can handle that lighting just make sure what you introduce to the system is acclimated to the lighting so start it low and work it to the top over a few weeks

I'm going to get my test today for the other water parameters, what's the putty called that u can stick the corals?

I forget what its called but most lfs will carry it.. it comes in a quarter sized tube about 9" long in purple packaging most times. Something like rock putty I think. If you ask the sale associate they SHOULD be able to find it for you. Hopefully someone chimes in with the name though lol

Ok thanks, and by today when I go to my lfs I will get the parameters, which would be the most helpful?

You'll need to get calcium alkalinity and magnesium since they all work together so changing one will effect another. Also if you don't have a phosphate test that's good to have but most are very difficult to read at the low levels which even the slightest bit will effect your tank so I would reccomend a Hannah checker for phosphates

Back
Top Bottom