whats your daily routine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I add a gallon every second or third day. Tank is covered so I don't get THAT much evap.

My daily routine? Stare at tank.
Every second day: feed and top off.
Third day: PWC and mag float.

I noticed non of you guys/girls top off ur water everyday....most of you have ATO like MikeYQM?? or you guys cover ur tanks??
I use ATOs on my tanks and check them every couple of days.

Daily: View tank; inspect tank occupants and system components.

Additional routines:

Every 3rd Day: Feed fish; replenish Top off ATO reservoir; check/replenish carbonates/alkalinity; empty skimmate cup.

Weekly: Clean glass, check water parameters, replenish calcium if required.

kay-bee19 said:
Daily: View tank; inspect tank occupants and system components.

Additional routines:

Every 3rd Day: Feed fish; replenish Top off ATO reservoir; check/replenish carbonates/alkalinity; empty skimmate cup.

Weekly: Clean glass, check water parameters, replenish calcium if required.

Um that's not good fish should be fed at LEAST once a day I thought feeding fish every 2 days is bad let alone 3 that's nuts.. What fish do you have maybe there's something I don't know but I wouldn't imagine there's a fish out there that should eat 2 times a week I feed my little guys 3-4 times a day and before u ask I have no problems with water quality

A couple of azure damsels and a royal gramma. They've been on this feeding schedule for over 5 years.

kay-bee19 said:
A couple of azure damsels and a royal gramma. They've been on this feeding schedule for over 5 years.

Oh idk I would just feel bad lol

Back
Top Bottom