Whats your most expensive tankmate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StripesTheEel

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone..

Im just wondering what the most expensive tankmate you have in your tank?

I have a couple of fish which are around the $150-$180 (AUD) purple tang and emperor angelfish, i also have a XL zebra moray $200!

I know there are a few more fish that are way more expensive.. just wondering what fish you rich people have.?

Umm... At the present time, I would have to say that my most expensive tank mate is..... my wife! :lol: This aquarium was her idea originally but has became my obsession. :crazyeyes:

8)

StripesTheEel said:
Hey everyone..

Im just wondering what the most expensive tankmate you have in your tank?

I have a couple of fish which are around the $150-$180 (AUD) purple tang and emperor angelfish, i also have a XL zebra moray $200!

I know there are a few more fish that are way more expensive.. just wondering what fish you rich people have.?

I was thinking you were pretty well off!

I am not really a fish guy, but I am getting a pair of rhinopias for my new tank I think.....

Wow that much for a purple tang. They go for $50-70 here and kings are about $90. The most exspensive fish I have is a majestic angel, but I did not pay full price for him. I got him for $50. His price tag is about $160

My purple tang cost me $90 (and he was just a pup). I want one of those dwarf yellow eels though. What a cute little fishie he is! I just need a tank for him!

hey sango.. that is prettymuch the same price.. my prices in aussie dollar mind you so $150 for a purple tang is close to $70 in your dollar!!

Dwarf yellow eels..never heard or seen one of them??

Live Rock is my most expensive tank mate! Cost me $400 give or take....ha! Besides that, ich is a close second....cost me four fishies....and then my Powder blue tang....$50 including shipping

Most exspensive single purchase is either my elegance coral or green BTA, both were $100 each.

Zoo rock: $50
Xenia stalks: $35
Cherub Pygmy Angel: $25

My lighting cost the most, tallying somewhere near $200+.

Maculosous Angel= $75.00

My LFS has had a Tinker's butterfly for about 8 months. It is one of my favorite fish and it is in awsome condition but my wife would kill me if she found out I spent $300.00 on a fish.

But what she doesn't know, can't hurt me :evil:

Just kidding hunny if you read this. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom