Whats your salinity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Madreefer420

Aquarium Advice Freak
People like to run different numbers and all have good results why does every one run there tanks at if you wanna get really techy we could throw in temp and ph

Mine is: 1.026-1.027 ph: 8.0-8.2 78-80F

Mine stays between 1.024-1.025 ph: 8.0-8.2 and temp is also 78-80. I just started my tank like 3 weeks ago.

I keep my tank steady at 1.025
with PH at 8.2
temp 78*-80* but I try to keep it steady at 79*

looks like this whole thread (myself included) need to invest in some chillers lol

Nothin wrong with 79-80 IMO... Even the Jäger heaters come set at 79...

Yeah, I know. Even the natural reefs have a higher temperature in certain areas. I just figured everyone is like me and has little control over it, other than a cooling fan lol.

I guess I was just trying to say something interesting!

what you talkin bout scotty
79* in a reef tank is ideal my fan never stops running but as long as it dont go above 80* theres no need for chiller and that means I got more money to play with:D

what you talkin bout scotty
79* in a reef tank is ideal my fan never stops running but as long as it dont go above 80* theres no need for chiller and that means I got more money to play with:D

Yeah mine got up to 82 before I put a 6" fan in the canopy. I'd like to be able to set it to like 76.0 though and have complete control over that shiz!

I usually have to worry about mine staying warm enough it seems 0.o I never felt like I would need a chiller

Back
Top Bottom